Friday 9 November 2012

Make-up for Performers

Over the past couple of months I've been working on my Make-up for Performers assignment.  This assignment consisted of three different looks, an aging look,




a gender reversal look,



and a look that I came up with myself which was a creepy doll look.



On top of these three looks I also had to prepare for the Warrington Wolves Bennie Westwood Testimonial Pantomime, which was Cinderella. My main character in this was Tuck, one of the Duke's Henchmen. Although I was only supposed to have one main character, the Camp Slaves, and the villagers, I ended up doing two mains, Tuck and Archie (Archie was the Duke's nephew), as well as the Camp Slaves, and villagers. I really enjoyed this assignment as I got to work on multiple people doing various different looks. Whilst the pantomime was taking place and I wasn’t required for touch-ups I got a chance to watch parts of it and see how my make-ups looked on stage. I was really impressed with how well they came out as I wasn’t sure that I’d applied the make-up dark enough for theatrical use.









No comments:

Post a Comment